Who we are...
Foam For Comfort is a family business established in 1973. My wife Maureen and I with support from the Foam For Comfort team, pride ourselves on offering a friendly and efficient service. Supplying only quality products that have been tried and tested, offering superb value for money.
We have served many happy customers over the years and we are always delighted and extremely proud when we receive kind comments. Some of which can be read on this page and towards the bottom of our home page.
What we offer
Foam for Comfort will always offer you:
- A Friendly Advice service, based on talking with you our customer.
- Tried and tested quality products at competitive prices.
- The assurance of being an authorised Vitafoam supplier.
- Knowledgable supplier of Traditional Talay Latex.
- Efficient and friendly quoting and ordering services.
- After sales service enriched by more than 35 years of experience.
- A membership of the Association of Master Upholsterers
- A permanent address where you are welcome to visit and a Managing Director you can speak with.
What we don't offer
Things you will never receive from Foam for Comfort:
- Inferior products that do not last, for a quick cheap sale.
- Phone handling that requires endless number options.
- Non branded and un-tried products with no back-up or service.
- Elusive managers and sales staff.
I hope you find the above re-assuring and that you choose Foam For Comfort as your supplier. If you have any questions or would look like to pay us a visit please don't hesitate to contact us.
You're welcome to visit…
Unlike many internet based companies these days that don't have a physical address, we have a showroom and a workshop that you can come visit for help and advice. Above all else, sometimes you just need to see and feel a product before making a decision to purchase it.
Our showroom has always been popular with our customers, however we now offer an appointment scheme, no waiting when you arrive and an assurance that a member of staff with experience of all our products will be available.
For customers who struggle to visit between Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturdays 9am to 1pm this service is also available out of normal showroom hours; simply phone 0113 274 8101 or use our contact form to make an appointment that is convenient for you.
Foam for Comfort is easy to find, our address is at the bottom of every page. For more detailed directions and maps please see our contact page. If you need specific directions please call us. Our showroom is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturdays 9am to 1pm.